Consumer Identity and Access Management, Data Privacy and comprehensive Data Protection are essential competencies in driving business outcomes in the next phase of the Digital Revolution. Successful business transformation will embrace this premise.
Over the next decade, past, present and to-be-invented technologies will coexist in an exponentially more complex and integrated world. CrossGEN will provide leading insight and knowhow to assist clients in effectively managing Digital Identities, protecting essential data, and implementing Data Privacy measures — spanning employees, business partners, consumers, AI and things in the value chain.
An Engaged Organization is a Firm’s Top Asset
Transformational Drivers Affecting Employee Engagement:
- Covid-19 has changed everything — successful organizations will navigate temporary vs. permanent change
- The pivot from baby boomers to millennials in leading organizations
- The pivot to a gig economy
- The pivot from West to East in terms of consumer demand growth and GDP
- Tension between forces of Nationalism and Globalism
- Disruptive technologies that impact all aspects of cross-industry Value Chains
- Management is about “doing things right”. Leadership is about doing “the right things”.
- Satisfied employees are there to “get”… Engaged employees are there to “give”
- Highly engaged employees are 6X more committed to helping their company succeed
- The top three Leadership levers in fostering employee engagement
- Care about employees – empathy
- Have integrity
- Demonstrate technical competence
- Engaged employers and leaders emphasize empowerment and innovation – not politics and procedures
- Our greatest regrets are usually over that which we didn’t do vs. that which we did do in life